Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 140

Def never after racing..there's a certain aroma of those dirty socks..haha
Hi my name is Northern_Soul from the dead My memories fragmented in my head Maybe I'm just Imagining different ways to stare at the eclipse

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5375

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 your account beta version is mstrmnd1923 in this shadow of Mordor

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1198

Hi my name is cold_fusion so please send your details to our simplistic company so we can discuss your goals for the parade of the bad excuses

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion so please send your details to our simplistic company so we can discuss your goals for the parade of the bad excuses

🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name is brokentitanium in a dish in the same question about the poet and writer of the green carpet and upholstery fabric for remote playback on your sink and toilet paper holder

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion so you can call me directly with your beautiful face on the couch

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5930

Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is no problem with the phone in the freezer.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Works perfectly there
I'm Northern_Soul..amazingly good to hear from you and thank you so much for your support it will take me more time to decorate But don't forget the reasons we celebrate

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and we have arranged for your order of the night with a few different colors of faith in the world

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024
Forum Posts: 38

I am brokentitanium from the hospital and she said you are going to get more Doo-doo dingle zinga dong bone Ba-di-ba-da ba-zumba crunga cong Gone bad for the delayed payment.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

ChocoLaaTTe here..and the warlocks Circling me like rabid vultures They too wanted lost in this place consumed by greed

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is mstemind1923 and there is a prism in the the subscription thread.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Northern_Soul again..but the football team was going to explode At first and then I went with another friend of mine The other retaliates and she didn't know what to do

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is mstrmind1923 and there is a subscription we simply do not talk about.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hmm..what could that subscription be??
Hi Northern_Soul again..I was just checking up with you guys With the absence of light

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 in this shadow of the individual named don't know

Go to page:
Go to: