Go to page:

Question Time

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Fondest is a toss up of the day either of my daughters were born.

Back at ya. Same question.

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024
Forum Posts: 38

Same, seeing my son for the first time in my arms. Although very exhausting as well. It's so scary, too... Every day, I worry about losing such an incredible being.

If you could redo one mistake, what would it be?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

I wouldn't. You just don't know what kind of ripple effect it would have. Ive got a lot of regrets but I have 2 beautiful amazing young ladies. Wouldn't want anything to jeopardize that.

How old is your little man?

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024

A little under a year. I bet! Family is a blessing.  

How about yours?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

18 and 16

I know it's early but do you think you would want more kids?

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024

Wow, big kids! I guess I'd have to wait till he gets a little older. Lol. Being a parent is alot of pressure.

If you could only eat one meal everyday, what would it be?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

That it is. Just try to do the best you can. Cliche as hell but there's no manual. Parenting is a constant and never ending learning process. There will be mistakes and you'll make adjustments. Just love the little guy and act out of that love. You got this!

Im going to take Porterhouse steak, fried shrimp, lobster tail and steak fries.

What you having?

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024

I deeply value and appreciate your advice, and the encouragement, thank you! I sure hope my love is enough.But I'm clumsy as hell...I bet you're proud of your big little girls!

I think I'm doing a similar feast, but including salmon, porterhouse, smoked ribs, coconut shrimp (with the sweet and sour), scallops, sweet potato fries, kale, asparagus, with green tea and a chocolate dessert !

If you were a cat, what would be your cat name?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

ChocoLaaTTe said:I deeply value and appreciate your advice, and the encouragement, thank you! I sure hope my love is enough.But I'm clumsy as hell...I bet you're proud of your big little girls!

Any time you need some moral support, done. Yes, very proud of the both of them!

ChocoLaaTTe said:I think I'm doing a similar feast, but including salmon, porterhouse, smoked ribs, coconut shrimp (with the sweet and sour), scallops, sweet potato fries, kale, asparagus, with green tea and a chocolate dessert !

That's a helluva feast 😀

ChocoLaaTTe said:If you were a cat, what would be your cat name?

I'm gonna go with Midnight cuz... ya know, darkness, plus all black cats are my fave so that's what I would be. I have an all black cat. Her name is Ash but I call her girlfriend cuz she's needy and whiney as hell. 😁

Whats the place you'd most like to go to for a vacation?

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024

The_Darkness_Insid said:

I'm gonna go with Midnight cuz... ya know, darkness, plus all black cats are my fave so that's what I would be. I have an all black cat. Her name is Ash but I call her girlfriend cuz she's needy and whiney as hell. 😁  

Midnight is a cool name! I knew a cat named Midnight that was all black too. He was a mysterious, independent, and a troublesome cat.
I agree. Have you heard them in heat? You'd be up all night... literally...

Probably somewhere rich in ancient history... one of those well known Egypt,  Greece or temples...

If you had the ability to rewind time, and watch events of history , what would you watch first?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Mysterious,independent and troublesome sounds dead on accurate for me. Lol yes, ive had a cat who wasn't fixed when i got her. You aint sleeping through that.

I guess my first thing Id like to do is put the creationism story to the test. Take it back to the beginning of the planet being formed and to humans being created or evolvong.

Good question so I send it back your way.

ChocoLaaTTe
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024

I'd probably do the same. And then see the story of Noah's arc, then how pyramids are built..

What is your favorite monumental structure?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

These guys

You ever tell someone you love them but you really didn't?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5931

No. I’ve never said it and not meant it.

Where in the world would you like to be right now if you could be anywhere?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Here. Exact location not so important.

What's the first thing you do after getting out of bed in the morning?

Go to page:
Go to: