Go to page:

2024 Official DUP NaPoWriMo Discussion Thread

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14740

And. . .while I'm in here, I want to personally give a shoutout to my Team, who each have lives and jobs and yet, in addition to their team duties, have bent over backwards to assist any NaPoet who is falling by the wayside. This veteran team is one of the smoothest I've worked with, and the project as a whole is running like a well-oiled machine.

nightbirdblue
enbyblue
Dangerous Mind
United States 7awards
Joined 24th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 148

Ahavati said:And. . .while I'm in here, I want to personally give a shoutout to my Team, who each have lives and jobs and yet, in addition to their team duties, have bent over backwards to assist any NaPoet who is falling by the wayside. This veteran team is one of the smoothest I've worked with, and the project as a whole is running like a well-oiled machine.

Thank you Team NaPo!

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1207

Thank you, Ahavati! And the rest of the lovely team.

I've been pretty sick this week, and had to take the day off work today. However, I perked up enough to do my evening lessons, and write something nonsensical for Day 19. About to tackle my spreadsheet.

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 26awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 524

Ahavati said:And. . .while I'm in here, I want to personally give a shoutout to my Team, who each have lives and jobs and yet, in addition to their team duties, have bent over backwards to assist any NaPoet who is falling by the wayside. This veteran team is one of the smoothest I've worked with, and the project as a whole is running like a well-oiled machine.

All the behind the scenes effort is very much appreciated. the level of poetry we are seeing is something extraordinarily special, and it has a lot to do with how the team are keeping themselves and us lot moving. A big thanks from me.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1207

Razzerleaf said:

All the behind the scenes effort is very much appreciated. the level of poetry we are seeing is something extraordinarily special, and it has a lot to do with how the team are keeping themselves and us lot moving. A big thanks from me.

I agree! I'm working full time, and have kids, and am spending a couple of hours a day writing my own bits and checking my spreadsheet. But the few I've managed to read so far have been extraordinary. I look forward to reading all of them in May.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1191

I've just arrived on the opposite coast to visit my in-laws for the week, so I'm now in the Pacific Time Zone. I intend to try and stick with my Atlantic schedule, but thought I'd mention it... just in case... since this means I have to post by 8pm where I am!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

brokentitanium said:I've just arrived on the opposite coast to visit my in-laws for the week, so I'm now in the Pacific Time Zone. I intend to try and stick with my Atlantic schedule, but thought I'd mention it... just in case... since this means I have to post by 8pm where I am!

Thanks for letting us know, K. I'll inform the team.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

nightbirdblue said:

Thank you Team NaPo!

Razzerleaf said:

Thanks for recognizing the team you two. They work hard and deserve recognition!

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 749

Ghost in the Machine ?... I am writing another Eerie tribute in parts and for 2 days in a row it appeared at the top of a page, which is an honor spot, despite my erratic posting times.
I think I appeared at the top of  a page three times so far, and things happen in threes...
How eerie !   She is with us, I think, the ghost of her poetry..  Best healing wishes to Eerie

And thank you, Team for your hard work and dedication !

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

PoetsRevenge said:Ghost in the Machine ?... I am writing another Eerie tribute in parts and for 2 days in a row it appeared at the top of a page, which is an honor spot, despite my erratic posting times.
I think I appeared at the top of  a page three times so far, and things happen in threes...
How eerie !   She is with us, I think, the ghost of her poetry..  Best healing wishes to Eerie

And thank you, Team for your hard work and dedication !

That's exciting and I agree, PR. So happy she's getting more tributes. I received some very hopeful news from her yesterday that I'm praying works!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Oh Ho Ho! What do I see in the distance, NaPoets?! Is that the Oasis of Awards or a mirage?! I guess we'll find out soon enough! CONGRATULATIONS, NAPOETS! You are two-thirds the way there! Webmiss and I are BUSY BUSY BUSY shining trophies!

Don't give up!

Josiah
Twisted Dreamer
United States 3awards
Joined 8th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 71

Just a heads up, I've had some unexpected delays in my travels today. I do not think I will be able to get my submission in before midnight today.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josiah said:Just a heads up, I've had some unexpected delays in my travels today. I do not think I will be able to get my submission in before midnight today.

That's fine, Josiah. You'll be granted an excuse for today because you notified us. Just follow the format for makeup posts tomorrow.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1191

Ahavati said:Oh Ho Ho! What do I see in the distance, NaPoets?! Is that the Oasis of Awards or a mirage?! I guess we'll find out soon enough! CONGRATULATIONS, NAPOETS! You are two-thirds the way there! Webmiss and I are BUSY BUSY BUSY shining trophies!

Don't give up!

Is this a typo, or did I get advance credit for today?? (I keep double-checking the date....)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Whooo hoooo, NAPOETS!  That Oasis in the distance seems a bit clearer today! T-MINUS NINE DAYS TO GO!!!  Those who have already posted today only have EIGHT MORE!

Keep keeping on!

Go to page:
Go to: